IIC Services (India) Private Limited (IIC India) is a global IT development and services company, delivering cost-effective and high quality solutions for clients in a multitude of verticals such as BFSI, Healthcare, IT/ITES, Government, Entertainment. The services & products are built and delivered by a team of professionals who possess wide-ranging domain knowledge and appropriate technical expertise, leveraging on cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
IIC India has grown geometrically spanning across 15 years, currently employing approximately 150 highly skilled software professionals, with a portfolio of clients spanning the globe, including, inter alia, top Fortune 500 corporations, state government agencies to non-profit organizations. IIC India is a CMMI L3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified company. These certifications and practices provide a well defined foundation for all our service offerings and enable us to deliver quality products and services to our customers.
IIC India was incorporated in 1995 as a subsidiary of Indotronix International Corporation (IIC), Poughkeepsie, New York, with the objective of growing into a full-fledged global offshore software delivery centre catering to the needs of customers spread across the globe. Indotronix International Corporation itself was founded in 1986 as an IT services and software development company.
“Technology solutions to simplify a complex world!”
- To provide innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies to help our clients achieve their goals.
- To leverage our infrastructure to fulfill our client’s current and future needs.
- To harness the power of human capital to transform business challenges across the globe into creative solutions.
IIC India's team consists of professionals drawn from multiple business and disciplines, forming a resource pool possessing highly diverse business domain knowledge and technological expertise. This enables IIC India to understand needs, business drivers and pain points of customers and formulate highly focused, reliable solutions for them.
IIC India Offerings
- IIC provides EAI Solutions to organizations across different verticals. We also offer Enterprise Solutions for different sized organizations, which help our clients manage real-time information and transaction processes across the organization.
- We provide custom made Application Enhancement and Support (AES) Services to our clients which help to support, manage and maintain their application systems in an optimum running condition.
- We provide Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions to various clients across different verticals and across an array of several functional areas.
- Cater to effective Life Cycle Methodologies like Agile, V-Process, Waterfall and RAD Models.
- Proven expertise in web based and windows based project and product development.
- Immense expertise in analyzing, architecting, designing, developing and testing the solutions over the years using standard quality measures and tools, also possess the ability to design effective database schemas and normalize them to the utmost proficiency.
- We shoulder project execution and application development responsibilities, primarily using Microsoft, Java and CMS technologies.
IIC India possesses Infrastructural facilities which enable solution design, development, implementation and support on on-site and / or off-shore basis on a true global scale.
This infrastructure includes the following:
- Data, voice and video communication infrastructure, including Internet capabilities, facilitating on-site and off-shore solution development, implementation and support.
- Backup, disaster recovery and fail-over facilities.
At IIC India we place great emphasis on quality and reliability in the solutions provided by us. Accordingly, IIC India has deployed completely independent teams to assure quality in all aspects of analysis, design, documentation, deployment, implementation, user-education & training and post-implementation support. IIC India has achieved CMMI L3 and ISO 9001:2000 certification.
IIC has forged strategic partnerships with leading technology companies, to deliver cost effective and superior solutions to its customers. These technology partners include Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and Wipro.