Microsoft Dynamics AX is a business solution designed for the organizations and divisions of large Enterprises. It helps people enhance the productivity and increase the value of data in the organization to access critical business information and processes in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
MS Dynamics AX supports industry-specific functionality targeting various industries like manufacturing, distribution, retail, the service industries, and country-specific functionality, and multiple language capabilities on a central installation.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Service Industries
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 for Service Industries provides a global and flexible business application that helps:
- Professional service organizations manage resources to gain control and efficiency over the life cycles of their projects.
- Media and Entertainment businesses to optimize performance by gaining control over client jobs and contracts while giving those organizations the flexibility to meet the complex needs of a customers.
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction companies to provide user-friendly and cost-effective business solutions that help to improve productivity and profitability in all phases of the work stream, from conception to delivery.
MS Dynamics AX helps manufacturing companies to improve performance and quality, while reducing cost and risk, by effectively managing crucial manufacturing operations in a wide range of process manufacturing scenarios, from simple to complex, including hybrid processes and products.
MS AX for Retail helps customers to significantly reduce complexity by solving the challenge of integration from the store – both on-premise and on-line – to the headquarters and supply chain, empowering users to be more productive and provide stronger customer service. Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail provides:
- Timely, accurate, consistent data through complete integration and headquarters control of Point of Sale (POS) and store processes
- Role-tailored user experience to help drive productivity and enhance customer service
- Extensible platform to adapt and scale for organizational growth
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides key features that help companies manage sales and relationship management activity. Bridging the gap between front office activities and back office operations is a key factor in enabling organization visibility and improving process agility.
IIC India provides the following Microsoft technology based solutions to its customers:
- Custom Software Development
IIC provides enterprise application development services as well as infrastructure design, development, implementation, and support services based upon the full range of Microsoft technologies.
- IT Staffing
IIC has an extensive history of deploying resources to provide administration, design, development, testing, and maintenance services across the full range of Microsoft technologies. Most of IIC’s resources have extensive experience with Microsoft technologies and many are Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs).
- IT Infrastructure Services
IIC provides a full range of hosting, administration, and managed services in support of Microsoft applications and environments.